olive oil, water, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide*, french green clay, pacific sea salt
*while sodium hydroxide is a necessary component of the soap-making process, none remains in the finished product
HOW TO USE:
Rub damp sponge or dish scrubber on top of the soap block to create a lather, then use that lather to wash your dishes like normal. A little lather goes a long way, no need to overuse! You can also cut off a small section and dissolve in hot water to use as a liquid dishwashing soap, but only do a small amount at a time as this soap does not contain preservatives against water-borne mold. Do not use in dishwasher machine.
– bubbly lather
– cuts through grease
– concentrated formula, a little goes a long way
– perfect solution to one of the hardest zero waste swaps!
– no parabens, sulphates, preservatives, artificial colors or fragrances
BENEFITING THE PLANET:
– ships plastic-free
– palm oil free, vegan + cruelty-free
– handmade by an all-female team in South Dakota
– comes unpackaged. 12 oz.