This shower rack was designed by shower snobs for shower snobs. This metal shower rack uses a super strong suction cup to mount to your tile or glass wall. It comes with 4 bamboo coasters that help identify your bars. There is even a removable hook to hang your razor and/or washcloth on.
The shower rack has 4 shelves so if you are a one person shower, there’s room for your Everydayable shampoo bar, Trifecta conditioning bar, Puck body wash bar and About-Face cleansing bar.
The shower rack solves the following problems:
- the coasters lift the bar from your tile and keep it suspended, eliminating that dreaded gooey mess that bar soap (even the good stuff) gets if it isn’t taken care of properly
- the product names are engraved on them to there to help you identify your bars in case you lose track
- preserves the life line of your bars by letting them dry all the way around
- lets you have more control over where you can put your bars
- cleans up a messy, over-bottled shower in about 20 seconds
- provides an instant upgrade to a shower
When it comes to choosing the perfect place for your beautiful new shower rack, go “high & dry”. Keep the bars out of the direct shower stream or splash-zone.
A dry bar is a happy bar 🙂
**The suction cup has plastic on it, but it should last you forever. Or at least a really long time.